Saturday 23 July 2011

Last photos of college years.



These photos are almost the last taken by Mani, the photographer of us during the three years at the college. It was our enire class although I have forgotten most of thenames. The man with glasses was our American teacher, a young man called John (forgotten surname) who was part of the Peace Corpse serving in Iran. He was nice and gentle and asked me in the last weeks of the college if I fancy to go with him to the US!

It happened that I went to the US a few months later but surely not with him!

Here in these photos I am sitting in the front row wearing my famous fur coat which I had bought from doantown Tehran and which not only kept me very warm during Tehran's cold winters but made me the talk of college for wearing such elegant coat. It looked very expensive but only Fereshteh and I knew how little was paid for it!

No comments: