Friday 22 July 2011

We were part of history, yes we were.





Now, these two photos of me were taken in different seasons. The one with the fur coat was taken in the winter 1962, our final year. I have other phtos with this coat which I loved and I remember I loved my check skirt as well.



Comparing this to the outfit of students in Iran now, one would think what a world! How can a country change this to that we witness today? Were these photos made up in our minds or taken in another planet another faraway country? No, my friends, this was Iran. We were there. We existed although a lot of effort goes into our inahilation and extinction. We will not let to be erased from history as we were there and these photos of us, individual are published publicly for one purpose and only one purpose: This was Iran, colourful, blossoming and if not destroyed by the harricane of the Islamic revolution we might have been an advanced, modern, prosperous and happy and friendly nation. We were going that way. What happened that we destroyed ourselves by our own hands?

No comments: